Last night was one CRAZY night! Haha. Normally how keggers are, but it was fun. It's good to see some regulars there, then I don't feel so out of place just knowing Brian and his cousins!We were some of the first people to arrive at Ford's house just before 10. By the time 11 rolled around, the house was packed. It didn't help that it was raining either, because normally you have people inside AND outside! Ha!
A lot of interesting costumes, and I am surprised to say that I only saw one Joker there. There's really not much to say except there was a lot of drinking, a lot of dancing, and a just a huge halloween bash. It was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to next year when I don't have to worry about cops.
Brian's been a bit hungover today. He didn't seem to have much to drink last night, but boy were we wrong. I feel so bad because there's nothing I can do. Just take care of him the best I can I guess =). He's finally been up and around since about 6ish tonight. We got pizza, and we've been playing the new guitar hero.
Here's some other pics from last night:

Cade & I on her 21st birthday

Brian (Frylock), Baker & Megan

B.J. the Pimp

Vampire!

Kimi & I

The Posessed Pimp

Lil Jon: "Yeyah!"


No comments:
Post a Comment