Brittany (my cousin/host), started the shower off with one of those games with the mixed up words. Pretty fun. She had me introduce everyone and tell how they are related. I started off fine, but when I got to Brian's aunt, for the life of me, I just drew a blank! I felt so bad. It's not like I don't see her or don't know her. I think it was just one of those things where you get put on the spot, and your mind goes blank. But I still feel bad! I just feel like a terrible person!
After introductions we went onto some questions about Brian (she's been asking for his phone number, and I didn't have a clue why!). I missed 12 of them. I know, HORRIBLE! But they were really minute things in about him (I think there was 26 questions).
I got a lot of nice things for the kitchen, and some good recipes! Here's some pictures from the night:
Present time
Tiffany (Highschool friend), Aunt Ronnie, Taylor (cousin), Brian's Aunt's: Ann & Jane, Jamie (Brian's sister she's kind of hiding), and Sue (another of Brian's Aunts)
The Yummy Dessert - Something with different flavors of sherbet
Me, My Mom, Aunt Tina, Grandma Belka, Erika, Brittany & Aunt Julia
Kimi, Melissa (Friends) & Me


No comments:
Post a Comment