So here we are 11 days after we got married....I know, right? As soon as it's over with, it flies by! I'll write a whole page full about the wedding later....
Anyway, lately at my job I feel a lot more included in things that have been going on. Sad to say, but since our showroom girl quit, it's actually given me room to grow a bit within the company. I can say I am NOWHERE near where my coworker Sheena, or the girl who quit are on an educated level, but I've picked up a lot from the two of them. I felt like I wasn't being given the chance to help out, and I was just the receptionist.
We did however hire a new showroom girl, and she is amazing. She's a designer, and although she doesn't know our product all that well yet, she does far more for our customers than I think a lot of people have. She knows her colors and what goes good with other things. I think she was just what we were looking for, and it was worth the month or so it took my boss to hire someone. She has been in school and only works part time right now, but when she's finally done, it'll be awesome having her around. She's very outgoing and friendly to everyone, and that's always nice to have. It's hard when you don't like who you work with.
Anyway, tonight I get a call from my mom. My brother apparently got married to his girlfriend today. Yipee! I don't know if I can say I'm excited, but she is bringing my niece or nephew into this world, and it'd be nice to have him/her in my life. I don't know if it's good for either of them, but I guess we shall find out, right?
Brian is enjoying Rockband 2 as we speak. He seems to be addicted to that for a while. He is amazing on it though.
I think I'll head to bed now. I've been super tired lately, and it's really annoying. I don't know what's up, but I want to know. It'd be nice to get a full nights rest every once in a while. I am always tired, and no matter what I do, it doesn't make a difference. Ah well...


1 comment:
Uhm, have you peed on a stick? Sounds personal (and feel free to delete this), but that's always my first heads up that I'm pregnant. (The tired thing, that is.)
Post a Comment