Brittany, my cousin, is throwing me a wedding shower. I thought that was very nice of her. I get this call sometime last week, and she asked if anyone was throwing me one. I told her I wasn't aware of any. It's very thoughtful of her to do that for me since I've been running around with my head chopped off!
I spent my entire paycheck this past weekend shopping with Arianne and Erika. You should never let 3 girls go shopping together! LOL. Although, I did get a lot of the things I needed. I found the flip flops (at Claire's of all places) that are white, and have a sparkly white trim on them. I decided I wanted to make my own flip flops since it isn't that hard and would cost me a lot less! We went to Michaels and found some cute little white hibiscus flowers which I'll be putting on the front, and then I got a few rhinestones as well. I want simple, comfort, and elegance. They'll turn out so cute when I finally get them done!
We found shirts for both Arianne and Erika. We went to Valley Fair mall to look for something but we ended up finding both of their shirts at WalMart! I found these cute red flowers for each of the bridesmaids hair at Claire's. Also, I found my tiara ($13.50 compared to the $160 at David's Bridal), and a matching necklace with earrings. I spent a whopping $60 at Claire's! I couldn't believe it! I still can't believe it!
Arianne decided she wants to get red shoes, and we found some that she liked at WalMart, but of course they didn't have her size. That would've been all too easy! We still have to find a skirt or something for Erika, which shouldn't be too hard, but with the way shopping went on Saturday, I'm not pressing my luck! We might just opt for this cute little pair of gouchos (sp?) that we found at Macy's. They were pretty cute, and look like a skirt.
Other than that, we're still scrambling a little with the wedding. 2 weeks from Saturday. I can't believe it!


1 comment:
Shopping is so fun! Can't believe your getting married in less than a week. It will be the best day of your life! So excited for you!!!!
Post a Comment