Brian recently got a promotion at work. I'm really excited about that! He deserves it so much. He's been there a little over three years now, and has advanced as fast as a person that's been there for 6 or so years. Another guy at his work was applying for the same position too, but he hasn't been too loyal to the company. He's quit at least 3 times, and has bad mouthed the company in past job interviews. Brian works for a sign supply company just across the street from where I work at a tile store. At least someone is getting a promotion! I've been awaiting something, but there isn't much room for advancement within my company. Maybe later on.
On a lighter note, Sadie is turning 2 tomorrow! I can't believe we've had her for almost 2 years now. She was so tiny when she was a puppy! I want to get another dog, but really don't want to go through the training again especially with the new carpet. Of course I would have to choose between 12 different dogs anyway!

Brian and I are both trying to sell our vehicles. Brian's car has been having a lot of problems lately. It's sad really because I LOVE his Trans Am. He bought it right before he met me, and it's pretty rare to see one on the road that's in good shape. He doesn't think his car is very ideal for him anymore. We can't go anywhere in it during the winter when it snows! I keep telling him I don't want him to trade it in unless it's for a Corvette or the new 2010 Camaro. But I want him to be happy. He's test driven a couple of Acura RXS Type S's, and he really likes them. We've got to fix up his car a bit first though.
As for me, I'm trying to sell my Ford Ranger. I want something with a lot better gas mileage, and I've test driven a couple of Toyota Corolla's. I really want a brand new one. I know there's some con's about buying a brand new vehicle, but with the accident Brian's dad was in almost a year ago, I want something safe and reliable. I realize an air bag or better seatbelts or whatever might not save your life, but I wouldn't mind the extra confidence! Also, I'm interested in having a baby in the next couple of years. You can't exactly be comfortable with putting a baby in a truck with no back seat, or a Trans Am with bucket seats in the back.
Anyway, I'm going to try and keep up on this blog thing! I'm on the internet all the time anyway!


No comments:
Post a Comment