My World

Sadie Ladie

PitaPata Dog tickers

02 March 2009

Saturday night we went to the Huka Bar with some cousins. We had an ok time. We're both kinda shy when it comes to new people, so we didn't move around much. I saw a couple of people I haven't seen in years! (Jon, Golden, Steve). It was crazy! Hopefully we'll go a bit more often and I'll get to know people better! We had a few drinks, but I was really tired at about 11. Sad, I know! So we left.

It's really funny having my I.D. checked! Everyone had to look at their watches to make sure of the date! At Club Allure on Friday, I got checked at the door...then a couple of cops came in, put a flashlight in my face, and demanded my I.D. again! I gave it to them, and they kept looking back and forth from my I.D. to my face, and then the other cop looked at his watch and says "2 weeks in a row!". Well, hmmm, what do most 21 year old's do for their birthday if they drink, huh?! At the Huka, I didn't have a problem at all, except when they checked it at the door. Got my birthday wishes though...lol. Then last night we went to Red Robin. I ordered a beer, and the waiter asked for my I.D. of course. He kept looking at my birthdate, and not the "Under 21 until 02/26/2009". He's like "Well, I guess my sister turned 21 last year, and she was born in '87, so that makes you 21"! NO DUH! Brian thinks I need to have them reissue me a license that's horizontal instead of vertical so I don't get questioned for the next 5 years.

Yesterday, Brian and I just had a lazy day. Partying 2 nights in a row can get to ya!

No comments: