We were going to go out that night for dinner, but Spaghetti Mama's was reserved for a highschool dance and a wedding! So we went out last night. Love that place! My grandparents, parents, Arianne and Erika came along with me and Brian. It was so yummy! My parents gave me a Betty Crocker cookbook because I've been trying to find one that's inexpensive, but no dice. It was actually one my mom got for her wedding, so it's nice to be able to have that handed down. She also got me a cross stitch pattern (Frankenstein), that I'll have to start this summer if I'm not too overloaded with what I just ordered!
After we got done with dinner we went home to drop off our leftovers. Brian and Kim planned to take me to a club because Thursday nights are not the best nights, especially having to go to work the next day! So we went to Club Allure last night. It was really fun! They've got pool, music, dancing and of course, it's a bar too. Started the night off with a "Fruity Pebble". Brian was asking me what I wanted, but I don't know drinks well enough yet. The bar tender asked if I liked sweet or sour. Of course I like sweet. I really liked the drink. I was bought drinks periodically through the night, all of which were good. Kimi, B.J., Kim, Travis, Travis' friend, Brian and I all went. None of my other friends could go with, but we still had fun! We left about midnight because I was feeling a bit sick. Kinda happens after 4 drinks and a shot (it was more like 3 shots in one!)!
Brian's got one more gift on the way. He ordered it on monday, and it said to allow 2-6 weeks for delivery. I don't know what he got me! I'm clueless! I told him not to get me anything since we're heading to Vegas next week. But he doesn't listen! LOL! I have such a wonderful loving hubby!
All in all, my birthday was really good! I'm getting impatient for Vegas next week. We really need a vacation!





No comments:
Post a Comment