Brian's been bugging me to update, so here we go...haha
I had my followup appointment the week after I had the oral surgery. They took x-rays, and he pulled out the stitches. Apparently most people dissolve them. I'm apparently not that lucky (ex. Sealant didn't dissolve from the root canal from 2 years previously, infection after infection never leaving the tooth that was a problem, yay!). All seems well, though. Said it looks like everything is healing up, and he won't have to see me til the summer just to check on it.
We hung out with Brian's sister, Kim and her boyfriend Travis, last night. We played some cards, and caught up on things since we haven't seen them since Christmas. Definitely good to see them again. Kim said that she put me in her phone as "Jenna Paulsen" and that she loved having another sister. I thought that was very sweet of her =D.
It snowed here today, and I'm hoping it's going to clear up the nastiness in the air! The rain didn't do much but create fog, and that was a nightmare! We drove home from work on Friday, and it was clear until we hit part of the freeway, and you couldn't see very far ahead. When we got to our street, you couldn't see 10 feet in front of you. Sadie loves the snow though, although she didn't like it when I took her out this afternoon. She acted as if she need to go to the bathroom, but as soon as she got snow on her head, she darted right back into the house. I took her out a bit later, and she did fine, and wanted to play in it. Maybe when it's not so dark, I'll let her play and eat it. I called her in, and she started eating the snowflakes off her back. So funny!
Brian and I have been having lazy days, although we shouldn't have. I did get 3 loads of laundry done, and I did a whole afternoon of cross stitching. Got 2 dolphins done today! We were supposed to go over to my family's for dinner tonight, but my mom called and let me know that they were all throwing up, and probably should just stay home. This inversion, I think, is making people sick. I wasn't feeling too hot last night, but I didn't throw up even though I felt like it. I try not to as much as possible....yuck!
I had a dream last night that little baby Bailey was finally here. I'm kind of excited to see my little niece even under the circumstances. I just don't know what's going to happen with her. I sure hope she is going to be born perfect. No child deserves to have health problems if it can be avoided. She's due the first week of March, but I expect her to be a lot sooner. I think she's in distress since she's already turned.
Anywho, it's 10:30, and Brian's already asleep. I should head to bed as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment