My World

Sadie Ladie

PitaPata Dog tickers

05 January 2009

Just a forewarning, I'm complaining through this blog...

This morning I woke up, took a shower, and then started brushing my teeth. My gums were sort of tender, and so after I finished up brushing, I look and see that my tooth that I've had a root canal, then retreated, got crowned just before the wedding, has abscessed yet again. The first time it went away, but in the last few weeks, that tooth has been bothering me quite a bit. I then wake up this morning with an abscess....yay. My dentist told me that if I have any more problems with that particular tooth to go to an Endodontist. Well, I call one up today, get an appointment, and she said that it's going to cost $1000+ depending on if it's just a retreatment of the tooth, or if I have to go through surgery. I am so SICK of my stinking teeth! I know Brian's been getting frustrated with me too, because I don't have a vehicle, therefore, he has to drive me because I can't drive a stick. Well, if I didn't have all these damn medical bills that I need to take care of, I would buy myself a vehicle, and wouldn't have to bother him with all my problems. Ever since I was little, I've had cavity after cavity after cavity. No matter what I do. I brush 3 times a day, I get more cavities, I brush once a day, I don't get any, but the teeth that have been treated start to hurt again. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm almost tempted to just pull them all and get dentures. Sad isn't it? Here I am, 20 years old, and have had more dental problems than my whole family combined!

Along with just being 20, I get diagnosed with a heart problem almost 2 years ago, I have a stomach condition (which is quite embarrassing if you ask me) that I was diagnosed with when I was 16. I don't know what I've done to deserve anything like this. I try and eat healthy. I've slacked on exercise, which is something I need to get back into, but that's beside the point. I've noticed though when I do exercise, my heart seems to accelerate even faster than anyone's should even though I am on beta blockers. I just don't know what to do anymore. It's so frustrating that I have to miss work, losing the money that way, and then have huge medical bills on top of it. I was supposed to go in for a colonoscopy/endoscopy about a month back, but canceled that because of the money. I'm only 20, and shouldn't have this many health problems. What 20 year old racks up medical bills like I have lately? I don't even have a general practitioner doctor because of all the specialty docs I already do have. Let's see, I have: a Gastroenterologist, Cardiologist, Gynocologist, Dentist, Endodontist, and an Allergist. I figure that if they check me out, I don't need to go to another one to tell me I'm unhealthy in some other way.

Sorry for this complaining rant. I'm just getting so frustrated by everything lately, it's just piling up. I don't know what to do anymore =(

2 comments:

Pete and Sum said...

Oh I'm so sorry, Jenna! Health problems are the worst! Hope you can get the tooth thing figured out!! Miss ya

Felicia said...

I'm sorry that you're having health problems. That's no bueno! If there is anything I can do to help, like take you to the doctor something let me know and I'll see if I can work it out with school and stuff.