So yesterday after a long struggle from July, I sold my Ranger. I'm so torn about it, that I almost had a second thought not to sell it when the buyer was serious. It was my first vehicle, and I just loved that little thing (just not the mileage!).
Mark called me earlier last week and wanted to know about the vehicle (although I included every little detail that I could within the ad on KSL), and didn't really tell him much more than what was posted. He called me again Friday afternoon, and wanted to come test drive it. He called me the next day with a time. I was a little skeptical with having him come to the house, but thank goodness he was a good guy. As he was test driving it, he scared the living hell out of me! This guy does not signal when changing lanes (that really bugs me for some reason!), he basically braked at the last second, and just was a little aggressive (I know I was probably over-reacting!).
Every comment that I've had on my truck is that it's clean! Whether that's someone just riding in it, or someone prospectively buying it. I just find it so funny because of how much of a neat freak that I am. I'm terrible. I swear I take a good 2-3 hours to clean my vehicles every time. I just hope this Mark guy takes good care of it.
I'm not sure what vehicle I'm going to get. I love the new Toyota Tacoma's (Double cabs), and would just LOVE to get that, but Brian is thinking more along the lines of an SUV (he likes the 4runners or the Rav4s). I'm going to be saving up a lot of money for now for the next few months and do a lot of research. With Brian's dad's accident last year, we want to be as safe as we can be in a vehicle. I know that sounds paranoid, but almost losing someone you love is scary, and you want to take the extra precautions. If anyone has any suggestions on vehicles, let me know!




1 comment:
Wanna come clean my vehicle?
It'd probably take you more than 2-3 hours to really clean my mini van. LOL
Post a Comment