Its the game of blog tag!!! I was tagged by my cousin Melissa, who was tagged by her cousin.
For those of you that I tag, here are the instructions. Copy the post, paste into a new post, and fill in your answers. Then you get to tag people!!!
I am... always so tired!
I know... how to do a lot of things
I want... respect
I have... a cold
I wish... my stomach problems went away (yes Melissa!)
I hate... how people disrespect me so much
I miss... my truck
I fear... losing people close to me
I feel... undercut
I hear... Jen & Travis talking
I smell... Nothing........my nose is stuffed up
I crave... watermelon......let's hope I'm not pregnant!
I search... and search to better improve myself
I wonder... why there's so much hatred in the world
I regret... nothing.
I love... my hubby
I care... about my family and friends
I always... care too much
I am going... to be saving up for a new vehicle
I believe... that people should be accepted for who they are
I tag - Tiffany, Sheena, Summer and Kristen


No comments:
Post a Comment