My World

Sadie Ladie

PitaPata Dog tickers

24 October 2008

So it's always exciting when Sadie learns a new trick. She's still in the learning stage, but I started this last night, and she is getting it pretty fast. She's so adorable.

Everyone asks me if I'm a dog trainer (lol). I'm not that good! Brian's dad has a Shih Tsu, and he's 11 (I think almost 12), and I taught him to actually just sit on his butt. It's pretty funny. But you "can't teach an old dog new tricks!"

Brian's been sick this past week, and it is just terrible when he gets sick. He always gets it ten times worse than me. His work told him he should take a few days off before the end of the year because he has too many hours saved up that he'll just end up losing by the end of the year. Too bad he can't cash those hours in! (160 hours!!!). One of his bosses one year cashed in like 500 hours, and ended up being able to purchase 2 fourwheelers, cash! They don't allow that anymore sadly.

Lately I've been thinking about going back to school. I really would love to do something in the veterinary field. One of my old coworkers has a daughter that works at a veterinary hospital, and loves it. She keeps telling me to go work there, and then wonders if I could handle it because of my sensitivity to animals. I hate seeing animals in pain. I'm constantly watching the Animal Cops shows on Animal Planet, and I think I'd love to do something like that. To have a voice for the animals would be great. People have suggested I do all the classroom work online, and then do the clinics later on. I think becoming a vet tech would be awesome. I wish I did that in highschool since there was that option, but I opted for dental assisting. Oh well I guess.

It's been getting pretty cold lately. We had a snow storm the 2nd saturday of October! No Autumn in sight! Utah weather is so much fun sometimes. Global warming is among us people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the video. Sadie is so clever and you are so great with her. She definitely gets an A+!