My World

Sadie Ladie

PitaPata Dog tickers

27 May 2010

It's been a LONG time since I posted, so I'll give you a little update on one of the best things in life.

May 1, 2010, we welcomed a new member to the Paulsen family. Jamie, Brian's older sister, gave birth to Layne Nathan at 12:46 pm. He was tiny for a Paulsen baby at 5 lbs 15 oz, and 18.5" long. He is just SO cute though! Jamie seems like she was born to be a mama, and just watching her with him makes me smile. We've waited SO long for her to have a baby :P! Sean is also a great daddy. He's taken to being a stay at home dad when Jamie goes back to work. I've never seen a dad do so much as I have seen him do! He's been sending me a picture of him on a weekly basis, and I love it! I also love that Brian wants to go see him all the time! Here's some pictures:

1 comment:

Lil' Bit Sassy said...

I love the biker baby pic! He's actually average size for our family. That's what happens when you're an oompa loompa. He's a cutie!