My World

Sadie Ladie

PitaPata Dog tickers

23 May 2009

I've been thinking the last few weeks, and I've finally decided it's time to get my butt back into school. I'm ready to further myself in my education which I hope means better opportunities for the future. I don't seem to get anywhere where I'm at now, so I'm going to do something about it. I want to get ahead in life, and just sitting around won't do me any good.

I have a few things I'll be looking into. I'm not exactly sure where I want to go in life, but I hope to find out. I'm sick of taking a backseat to everyone and everything, so I'm taking my life to what I hope to be the next level. Opportunities keep passing me by, and I can't take much of that anymore.

I have a few setbacks right now, so I'm hoping that financial aide is available to me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Arianne said...

Good for you!

Go here for federal student grants that you don't have to pay back: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/

My understanding was that being married really helps in getting the approval as they don't expect parents to contribute. I think they consider spouse income heavily, though. And if you plan on going part time, you may be able to get up to $2000 (max is $4k for full time students).

Tristen Jones said...

Jenna, you can do anything you put your mind to!! You are a great person and I love ya! I am always here if you need anything.

Amanda said...

Good Luck!

I'm in the same boat, only I can't even go back to school cause I live where I do and can't drive back and forth to salt lake all the time...

It really sucks.

Anyway, just wanted to drop by and see how things are going.

Keep in Touch
Amanda Larson