My World

Sadie Ladie

PitaPata Dog tickers

03 April 2009

I have to blog this before I forget. Brian picked Sadie up sometime this past week, just because she hates being held, and does what he always does and says "get mommy". Well, if you've never heard an animal pass gas, wait til you meet Sadie. She's just about notorious for it, whether it's a burp, or flatulence...well, she passed gas, and it wasn't the silent one....no, we heard it. Well Brian looks at her rear end, trying to register what he just heard. He got a "I can't believe she just did that that loud" look on his face, and I was just "rolling on the floor" laughing with the combination of what Sadie did, and the priceless look on his face. I'm still giggling about it because Erika was sitting on the couch, and she goes "Sadie! I heard that!"

1 comment:

Arianne said...

That's sick!! lol