My World

Sadie Ladie

PitaPata Dog tickers

14 December 2008

Fun in the Snow

Yesterday it snowed about 6 inches (The snow continued off and on all day long, and I'm assuming through the night). First big real snowstorm that has stuck. Brian shoveled the driveway before we went grocery shopping in the morning. By the time we got back, there was another 3 inches on the driveway. I took all the groceries in while Brian shoveled the driveway again, along with the sidewalk around our yard. We bought salt because it's starting to get slick. After I took groceries inside, I took Sadie outside. I grabbed her squeaky football with us, and she was having fun burying it and unburying it in the snow. She was making trails all over the front yard. It seems as if the snow is a surprise to her every year, and she gets so excited about it. Now when we take her out to go to the bathroom, she likes to pounce and jump and eat the snow. It's so cute.

Here's a few pictures, and a video of Sadie enjoying the snow:





No comments: