day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
1 - I love doing all sorts of arts and crafts. I cross stitch, I paint (items, not portraits, etc. ha! Although I'd love to be able to), drawing, etc. I doodle all of the time like names and what not.
2 - I love changing my hair color. There really isn't much that I can't do with it, and I think I've fallen in love with the red that you see in my picture above.
3 - My dream career is to become an interior designer. I worked in the field for about 2 years, but wasn't given the chance to expand my experience. Eventually I'll get back into school to get my degree.
4 - I'm a great multitasker. I can work multiple projects at once, and still get things done in time. My boss loves this quality about me, which has payed off in the end.
5 - I love puzzles. Whether it be a jigsaw, sudoku, wordsearches, etc, I love them all. I could sit for hours finishing what I've started.
6 - I have slight OCD tendencies. I love being organized. The clothes in my closet is organized by color, styles, etc. I also like being very clean. Can't stand a dirty, unorganized house.
7 - I've always loved sports, but have had difficulties playing because of my heart condition. Anytime I exercise my heart rate shoots up, so I don't have much stamina. I've been trying to get up there, but haven't been successful. Hopefully I'll grow out of my heart condition like the doctor seems to think it will.
8 - I love trucks & SUVs. I don't like many cars. Probably because I learned to drive in a suburban and a Cadillac...lol
9 - I hate talking on the phone. I'd prefer people to text, email, or Facebook me. I'm terrible at answering my phone when someone calls. Brian and I have 700 minutes on our plan, but only use MAYBE 100 of them...lol
10 - My biggest soft spots are babies and animals. I love having my niece and nephew around. I love making them laugh and smile. I love having my "puddy-dog" Sadie. She's got such a goofy personality!
11 - I prefer the cold over hot days. If it was just WARM, it would be great, but here in Utah, it's always cold or too hot.
12 - My favorite colors are: Red, black, green, pink and blue. I'm not afraid of colors either, hence why my guest bedroom is bright green. I love it!
13 - My little sister is really my best friend. She may only be 13, almost 14, but she's mature beyond her years. I always love when she can come and stay at my house. I feel like I don't see her enough. Brian also made a comment that one of the perks of having me in his life was that he gained my younger sister as a sister as well. I love how they get along so well. You would think they were blood brother and sister <3
14 - I have a camera with me at all times. I like to take pictures, but don't like my picture taken. I'm not very photogenic, so I'd rather be taking the picture. I have regretted it because Brian has all of these pictures with Sadie when she was a puppy, but there was only one of me.
15 - I'm a terrible blogger, which is why I'm attempting the "30 days of Blogging." I don't feel like I have anything significant going on in my daily life right now. I'm sure that will change when we start our family.
2 - I love changing my hair color. There really isn't much that I can't do with it, and I think I've fallen in love with the red that you see in my picture above.
3 - My dream career is to become an interior designer. I worked in the field for about 2 years, but wasn't given the chance to expand my experience. Eventually I'll get back into school to get my degree.
4 - I'm a great multitasker. I can work multiple projects at once, and still get things done in time. My boss loves this quality about me, which has payed off in the end.
5 - I love puzzles. Whether it be a jigsaw, sudoku, wordsearches, etc, I love them all. I could sit for hours finishing what I've started.
6 - I have slight OCD tendencies. I love being organized. The clothes in my closet is organized by color, styles, etc. I also like being very clean. Can't stand a dirty, unorganized house.
7 - I've always loved sports, but have had difficulties playing because of my heart condition. Anytime I exercise my heart rate shoots up, so I don't have much stamina. I've been trying to get up there, but haven't been successful. Hopefully I'll grow out of my heart condition like the doctor seems to think it will.
8 - I love trucks & SUVs. I don't like many cars. Probably because I learned to drive in a suburban and a Cadillac...lol
9 - I hate talking on the phone. I'd prefer people to text, email, or Facebook me. I'm terrible at answering my phone when someone calls. Brian and I have 700 minutes on our plan, but only use MAYBE 100 of them...lol
10 - My biggest soft spots are babies and animals. I love having my niece and nephew around. I love making them laugh and smile. I love having my "puddy-dog" Sadie. She's got such a goofy personality!
11 - I prefer the cold over hot days. If it was just WARM, it would be great, but here in Utah, it's always cold or too hot.
12 - My favorite colors are: Red, black, green, pink and blue. I'm not afraid of colors either, hence why my guest bedroom is bright green. I love it!
13 - My little sister is really my best friend. She may only be 13, almost 14, but she's mature beyond her years. I always love when she can come and stay at my house. I feel like I don't see her enough. Brian also made a comment that one of the perks of having me in his life was that he gained my younger sister as a sister as well. I love how they get along so well. You would think they were blood brother and sister <3
14 - I have a camera with me at all times. I like to take pictures, but don't like my picture taken. I'm not very photogenic, so I'd rather be taking the picture. I have regretted it because Brian has all of these pictures with Sadie when she was a puppy, but there was only one of me.
15 - I'm a terrible blogger, which is why I'm attempting the "30 days of Blogging." I don't feel like I have anything significant going on in my daily life right now. I'm sure that will change when we start our family.



No comments:
Post a Comment