![]() |
| Saturday 9: Medicate Saturday 9: Medicate 1. Do you take a lot of medication? Yes. More than some less than others. 2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it. I procrastinate a lot of things like cleaning, or waiting til the last minute to do laundry on a Sunday night. 3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory! The last thing I remember winning 1st place was a basketball tournament in elementary over even the guys! I was proud...haha 4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening? Brian. He can get me to laugh nonstop. Tonight's brought me to tears. Brian can move his toe next to his big toe all by itself. I don't know why it cracks me up but it does. I was wiggling my toes, and Brian asked what I was doing. I was trying to do what he does to no avail. I couldn't help but laugh! 5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder. I'm certain there are many a times I should have tried harder. School for instance. I slacked A LOT. It bit me in the butt since I didn't walk with my class due to not having enough space for an English class. 6. What are you best at? -I'm good at my job. I've excelled even beyond my expectations. I like things to run as smoothly as possible and made some changes within the company to help with that. I was rewarded in turn. -I'm also good at organization. It may take a while to get it the way I want it to be, but eventually am satisfied. 7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why? Either Anna Farris or Uma Thurman. Just because I've been told I look like them. 8. Name 3 things that you think are strange. -Sadie's incessant need for wanting her butt scratched like a cat -Sadie knows when it's 7 am & 7 pm. That's the time she gets fed, and I swear she's learned to read a clock. -Utah weather. Warm, then an hour later it's snowing buckets! 9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months? You can pick your friends, but not your family. That's all I'm going to say to that. |
My World

08 March 2011
Saturday 9: Medicate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment